Epistem offers a full immunohistochemistry service, including the option for complete protocol development. Epistem can source and select antibodies and control tissues where required and develop optimum labelling protocols using a range of antigen retrieval techniques. Specific labelling is confirmed by the inclusion of appropriate tissue and reagent controls such as isotype matched immunoglobulins and phosphatase pre-treatment.
Epistem has an extensive and growing panel of over 150 antibodies with fully optimised protocols.
Features of Epistem's Immunohistochemistry Service:
- Extensive collection of control tissue blocks including normal and diseased tissue and oncology xenograft material
- Protocol development and validation
- Ability to perform manual immunohistochemistry where required
- Various antigen retrieval techniques
- Manual and automated protocol development using the Ventana Discovery Ultra and Menarini Intellipath FLX Immunostainers
- Chromogenic and immunofluorescence visualisation
- Label quantification and image sharing / archiving using the Aperio® ScanScope®
- Laboratory facilities in both the UK and US