Bruker In Vivo Xtreme Imaging System
Epistem’s facilities include the first Bruker In Vivo Xtreme Imaging System in the UK. The high resolution imaging system combines four modalities; luminescence, fluorescence, radioisotope imaging and X-ray. This sophisticated system enables high throughput, flexible imaging with rapid multimodal acquisition and is specifically designed for complex pre-clinical investigations. Combined with established expertise in imaging, this state-of-the-art system is a powerful addition to Epistem’s in vivo preclinical models.
Capabilities of Epistem’s Imaging Service:
- Non-invasive longitudinal tumour xenograft imaging
- Stem cell tracking
- Imaging of inflammation
- Optical imaging of clinical PET probes with Cherenkov radiation
- Tracking and validating single or multimodal nanoparticles
- Imaging and validating new probes and biomarkers
- Non-invasively image changes in signalling cascades
- Discover how genetics, small molecules and therapeutics affect biochemical pathways
- Quantify changes in bone and soft tissue phenotype
- High throughput pharmacodynamic studies
Epistem's imaging service can be used to support in-house models including:
The Bruker In Vivo Extreme Imaging System is a preclinical imaging solution by Bruker.